Department/Division: Systems Professional Services
Job Summary: The Project Coordinator is a position within our Services division that will work with Sales & Marketing Team, Clients, Project Manager and Architect. You will be coordinating between the various branches of both LaunchIT divisions and the client. The position’s primary focus is to guide the team from the initial planning phase to the closeup phase.
- Extend the knowledge and experience you have currently
- Listen to clients and work with sales team to identify and build solutions to present to clients
- Research into new technology products that would benefit project.
- Coordinating and Scheduling with client and LaunchIT team thru project lifecycle.
- Record-keeping, documenting and creating a repository for each project
- Monitoring the progress of each project and communicating on a weekly basis
- Manage the information flow.
- Be a Leader and Problem Solver.
- Help develop a positive work environment
- Perform other tasks as needed or requested
Desired Experience, Skills, Abilities:
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree
- Strong organization skills and ability to keep others informed and on task.
- Detailed and well organized to be able to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of Project Manager’s role and Architect’s Role and how to effectively communicate with both.
- Ability to coordinate, organize, and multitask to complete project on time and in budget.
- Excellent communication & soft skills to work with management, end users and technical vendors on technical issues.
- High level of self-motivation with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to travel in various capacities, for example but not limited to client sites, training seminars, trade shows and corporate events