The Sr. Software Developer collaborates across the organization to create automated code deployment pipelines for application and data delivery platforms that ensures our IT operations. You will report directly to our Senior Manager of Configuration.
The Senior Software Developer collaborates across the organization to build automated code deployment pipelines for application and data delivery platforms that ensures our IT operations. You will report directly to our Senior Manager of Configuration.
- Build and implement new development tools, while onboarding applications and teams to the developer tools!
- Work with application teams to document strategies and technologies that will be used for automating deployments on newly onboarded Athene applications.
- Collaborate with multiple development teams to solution CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments.
- Integrate automation between developer tools through scripting and APIs.
- Setup monitoring/logging and notifications for supported developer tools.
- Work with SecOps to maintain credentials, certificates and avoid security vulnerabilities in supported tools.
- Automate the deployment, and operation of significant developer tools on cloud-native and data center architectures.
- Initiate ongoing meetings with application developers and DevOps engineers to identify and understand the DevOps tool solutions available.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of our services, infrastructure, and delivery processes.
- Experience using industry standard CI/CD, monitoring and automation tooling (Ansible, Salt, Flyway, GitHub Actions, Grafana, Elk, Catchpoint, Kubernetes, Terraform)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and/or equivalent experience.
5+ years’ of shown experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role in a large corporation.
- Expertise with version control, artifact storage, and CI/CD systems such as git, Jenkins, and Artifactory
- Expertise using and administering Linux environments in enterprise settings
- Experience automating production systems with Python, or scripting equivalent
Strong background with containers and orchestration systems (LXC/Containerd, Podman, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience using AWS Managed Products (RDS, EC2, ECS EKS) – AWS certification
- Familiarity with GitHub Advanced Security, CyberArk and SonarQube
- Support on-call rotations and emergency response