- This event has passed.
Member Event: How to Transform Legacy Applications – Webinar
April 27, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Organizations with server-tied thinking sometimes struggle to embrace the many benefits of cloud computing. A focus on transforming legacy applications and cloud-native development can help organizations become more agile and efficient. At the end of this session, you will better understand how to embrace these concepts to quickly capture business value and create sustainable and reliable systems.
Highlights of what’s included:
- Leverage modern application development practices to accelerate business value/ROI
- Assessment of target teams and target applications
- Strategy sessions with the joint teams to determine the priorities/efforts
- Use Lighthouse projects to show short, pointed, outcomes of incremental modern application development practices in your organization
- Modern post-release operating and support models
Serverless offerings –
- Dive into the foundations of serverless, what it is and what it isn’t
- Understand the cost beneﬁts of building and running serverless applications
- A sample serverless architecture, from idea to production application
- How to get started with serverless