Technology Association of Iowa Announces Annual Cybersecurity Intern Series
The Technology Association of Iowa (TAI) announced today its third annual Cybersecurity Intern Series, providing technology interns at member companies an opportunity to learn from and engage with CISO’s and cybersecurity experts.
The content will be focused on cybersecurity, though all technology interns are welcome to attend.
“Do not miss this unique opportunity to engage with leaders in the cybersecurity industry,” said Brian Waller, president, Technology Association of Iowa. “Each year we are incredibly impressed with the talent of the interns and we are pleased to offer this experience to help our next generation further their careers.”
The free four-session series will highlight the variety of roles within information systems/cybersecurity and feature speakers at all career stages. Professionals ranging from Chief Information Security Officer to Cybersecurity intern will share emerging security practices and technology used to understand threats, prevent cyber-attacks, and defend their organizations. Interns will also participate by sharing what they are building and contributing during their internship. The final session will focus on recruiting tips and networking.
- Session 1: Friday, June 17 | 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Session 2: Friday, July 8 | 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Session 3: Friday, July 22 | 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Session 4: Friday, August 5 | 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
How to Register:
- Session 1: https://bit.ly/3NjdNy3
- Session 2: https://bit.ly/3MkHXzz
- Session 3: https://bit.ly/3NTzOU0
- Session 4: https://bit.ly/3xopM8h