TAI Announces 2020 Iowa Technology Roadshow
The Technology Association of Iowa (TAI) is proud to announce the first-ever Iowa Technology (IT) Roadshow presented by U.S. Cellular that will travel to ten rural communities across the state of Iowa in 2020.
“The Iowa Technology Roadshow will influence and elevate Iowa’s technology industry, professionals, and businesses all across Iowa. TAI believes that all companies are technology companies and that’s why we are proud to bring Iowa technology industry experts to ten Iowa communities,” stated Brian Waller, President of TAI.
The IT Roadshow will have a spring and fall tour.
IT Roadshow Spring Schedule and Communities
- April 27, 2020: Burlington, Iowa (Greater Burlington Partnership)
- April 28, 2020: Ottumwa, Iowa (Ottumwa Regional Legacy Foundation)
- April 29, 2020: Grinnell, Iowa (Grinnell Area Chamber of Commerce)
- April 30, 2020: Indianola, Iowa (Indianola Chamber of Commerce)
- May 1, 2020: Council Bluffs, Iowa (Council Bluffs Area Chamber of Commerce)
IT Roadshow Fall Schedule and Communities
- October 19, 2020: Decorah, Iowa
- October 20, 2020: Waverly, Iowa (Waverly Chamber of Commerce)
- October 21, 2020: Fort Dodge, Iowa (Greater Fort Dodge Growth Alliance)
- October 22, 2020: Spencer, Iowa (Iowa Lakes Corridor Development Corporation)
- October 23, 2020: Sioux City, Iowa (Siouxland Chamber of Commerce)
TAI is partnering with local economic development and chamber organizations across the state to customize each panel for each community.
Kiley Miller, President & CEO of Iowa Lakes Corridor Development Corporation stated, “We are excited to partner with the Technology Association of Iowa and bring the Iowa Technology Roadshow to Spencer and the Iowa Lakes Corridor Region. We look forward to engaging with Iowa technology leaders and it’s always fun to brag about the high-tech companies in this region of the state.”
For more information, please contact Brian Waller, President, Technology Association of Iowa at (515) 218-2077 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Technology Association of Iowa (TAI) is the statewide, member-based organization uniting Iowa’s technology community. TAI advances Iowa’s reputation as a technology state and supports the industry by connecting leaders, driving public policy, fostering diversity and inclusion, and developing talent.