Zirous is an accomplished information technology and consulting company based out of West Des Moines, IA. Zirous is committed to executing best practices and going above and beyond industry standards to provide viable solutions for customers in all things data analytics, machine learning / AI, cloud adoption, enterprise integration, identity & access management, and custom application development.
What you’d be doing:
- Coordinate and assist with marketing campaigns and communications in all marketing channels including the Zirous website, email marketing, partner marketing, sales collateral, special events management, paid advertising, creating brand awareness, social media, trade shows and internal activities.
- Assist in designing, creating, executing and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.
- Prepare and analyze status reports on marketing efforts.
- Manage Zirous content and marketing calendar to create assets that highlight Zirous offerings to customers to drive revenue for the company.
- Work with both internal stakeholders and partners to secure funding for marketing related activities.
- Strive to expand professional and personal skills through a variety of assigned activities.
- 1 – 5 years of marketing experience.
- Knowledge of B2B demand generation best practices.
- Familiarity with marketing and advertising systems (design software, content management systems, marketing automation and analytics platforms).
- Experience with analytics services such as; Google Analytics, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience copy writing and using ad platforms such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Professional experience writing and editing blog posts, emails, white papers, sales collateral and other customer facing materials.
- Comfortable using content management systems to manage web content and SEO (WordPress), while also understanding the importance of site architecture and how to lay out web content for clients and prospects.
- Experience using marketing automation tools (i.e. Pardot/Marketo) to create email campaigns and nurture streams to move customers through the sales funnel.
- Proficiency in design software, photo editing and design best practices.
- Superb communications skills including writing, proofreading and presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable speaking to internal and external partners, including on occasion being comfortable in a customer/prospect facing role as the face of Zirous during interactions such as events, webinars and tradeshows.
- Must have an understanding of lead generation best practices and the ability to work with marketing and sales leaders to generate demand for Zirous products and services.
- Analytical ability, good judgment, and the ability to work effectively with clients, partners and staff.
- Must be able to identify cause-and-effect relationships using control and test variables.
- Ability to constantly learn new marketing concepts and their application.
- Successfully present high-level concepts to audiences of all sizes and levels.
- Must have exceptional time management skills with the ability to successfully engage in multiple product channels, while working with sales and product owners to highlight Zirous offerings.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Contributing to the success of a high caliber team
- Competitive salary and benefits package including 401K
- An environment that fosters personal and professional growth
- Opportunities to work on exciting and varied projects
- Flexible time off (FTO)
- We value our employees’ personal time, career desires and life goals
Zirous is an equal opportunity employer.