Structurely is one of the fastest-growing software startups in the Midwest and has been recognized by organizations like Inman News and the National Association of REALTORS for innovation in the real estate and mortgage industries. Joining the Structurely team means you will be entering a fast-paced, change-making, and industry-shaping environment. You will slice and dice conversations our Artificial Intelligence (AI) is having with consumers, train a team to do the same, and improve our proprietary Conversational Engine with enhanced insights through our in-house software tools and applications.
About the Job
Structurely is seeking a tech-savvy Customer Support Specialist responsible for providing technical customer assistance for our leading-edge conversational AI solution. Someone who wants to help us build and expand our Technical Customer Support and Help Desk team as our company grows.
What You’ll Do
- Respond to queries on the phone, live chat, email, or through video sharing
- Offer technical customer assistance on the delivery, configuration, setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting of our platform and its integration into a wide variety of CRM systems
- Train users on our software
- Train other staff on troubleshooting and diagnosing client and software problems
- Gather feedback from customers to improve training methods and product suite enhancements
- Write and edit training documentation
- Run reports and analyze common complaints and problems
- Successful onboarding of new customers
- Increase first-call resolution rates and heighten customer satisfaction
- Increase usage of our solution and its features/benefits
- Create documentation of common issues and successful resolutions
What You’ll Bring
- An Associate’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems, and software
- Good prioritization, problem-solving, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A drive and motivation to interact with customers and resolve their issues
- An openness to learning new technologies
- A belief that AI can speed workflows and improve human productivity
- The ability to work in our offices part-time (as needed). Suggested remote location within 50 miles of Ames, Iowa.
- Working knowledge of standard CRM systems
- Previous experience at a SaaS or PaaS company
- Familiarity with Zapier and other automation tools
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited time off (and people actually use it!)
- Opportunity to get involved in building and scaling a digital product
- Your role and responsibility will be growing as our company grows
- Hard-working and motivated co-workers
- An open-minded working culture where we encourage sharing opinions and feedback
Why is this great for me?
- You’ll get to work with top engineers recognized internationally for their artificial intelligence and software development work.
- Work closely with top-tier organizations on high-impact projects to their business.
- Opportunity to develop a team capable of strategically shaping our company’s future
- Work in an open-minded work culture where we encourage opinions and feedback
Apply online at: https://structurely.recruitee.com/o/customer-support-specialist