For over 33 years, Zirous has established its reputation for being an accomplished information technology and consulting company. Having partnerships with Mulesoft, Oracle, Cloudera, SailPoint, AWS, Microsoft, Splunk, and Okta, in addition to the many other technologies we work with, Zirous is committed to executing best practices and going above and beyond industry standards to provide viable solutions for customers. Zirous is seeking a Senior Data Architect who is eager to develop and share their technical expertise.
- Assist in defining the data platform architecture road-map for client projects.
- Lead various teams through the process of identifying inconsistencies in the data and resolving accordingly.
- Leverage business, analytic, architecture and data management knowledge for problem-solving.
- Produce architectural and technical design documentation.
- Provide a consultative approach with business users, asking questions to understand the business need and deriving the data flow, logical, and physical data models based on those needs.
- Understand how the data interacts with the application code.
- Use industry standards and/or best practices to complete data mapping and detailed data flow.
- Analyze data stored in a disparate set of systems to produce data requirements and provide architectural and decision support direction.
- Guide in data modeling and analysis within challenging data problems.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and be considered a top-level contributor/specialist in the company.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must strive to expand professional and personal skills through a variety of assigned activities and individual efforts.
- Work closely with other team members (internal and external) and project managers to accomplish company, client and personal goals.