We are seeking a Senior Analyst / Analyst who is energetic and passionate about business, investments, and technology to join our Des Moines, Iowa-based team.
You will play a key role in the operations of Next Level Ventures (NLV):
– Managing our data and research projects;
– Assisting and supporting our transaction pipeline;
– Assisting in our evaluation of investment opportunities;
– Assisting in tracking and analyzing our portfolio companies;
– Working on the accounting activities of our portfolio companies; and
– Developing, marketing, and promoting NLV within the State of Iowa and beyond.
Abilities and Background
– At least one (1) year and up to three (3) years of accounting, business, investment, and/or financial experiences;
– Strong knowledge of GAAP via a CPA or other positions;
– Detail-oriented with great analytical skills;
– Self-starter with the capability to complete assignments with little supervision;
– Good communication skills;
– Expert in Excel modeling and financial statement analysis;
– Advanced knowledge of Word and PowerPoint;
– BA/BS with a preferred emphasis in accounting, business, or finance; and
– Eager to network in the Iowa startup and tech communities.
NLV makes investments in Iowa companies that have the potential for rapid growth. NLV manages over $80 million and has invested in 20 Iowa portfolio companies — and we are growing! For more information, please see http://www.nextlevelvc.com.
Please fill out this form to indicate your interest in joining one of Technology Association of Iowa’s Roundtables.
Participation in the CIO, CISO or CEO Roundtables is exclusively reserved for technology executives of TAI member organizations with these (or comparable) job titles. All other TAI Roundtables is exclusively reserved for individuals employed by TAI member organizations. Not a member? Join now.