Pratum’s Client Engagement Advisors are the leading edge of Pratum’s growth effort in the market. As the direct selling team, the Client Engagement Advisors play a fundamental role in expanding and building relationships with new prospects and current clients. Responsible for revenue retention and growth, the Client Engagement Advisors must be curious, focused, persuasive and client-experience oriented to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition, retention and revenue growth goals. Pratum’s Client Engagement team helps our clients solve information security challenges based on risk, not fear. We enable every client to securely use technology to meet their business objectives.
– Consistently meet or exceed sales goals, retaining and expanding current client relationships and acquiring new clients.
– Meet or exceed internal service levels in setting and meeting client needs or expectations.
– By learning and executing Pratum’s consultative sales methodology, expand Pratum’s client relationships to various members of the C-Suite and key stakeholders.
– Understand customer needs and requirements to position Pratum’s services as a solution to meet those needs. This requires curiosity, strong questioning skills, exceptional listening skills and a collaborative approach to seeking solutions.
– Execute relentlessly and consistently in accurately maintaining and expanding Pratum’s CRM database of prospects and clients, including related activities with those prospects and clients.
– Work collaboratively with other Pratum Client Engagement Teammates, Consultants, and Technical resources to understand and create solutions that best meet customer needs. This role requires life-learner capabilities and intent.
– Prepare, review and deliver proposals, Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Master Service Agreements (MSA), Statements of Work (SOW) and other documentation to clients or prospects.
– Positioning themselves as the point person for our clients, the Client Engagement Advisors must consistently engage with clients in establishing, expanding and deepening relationships to ensure high levels of client loyalty.
– Establish professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks. Examples may include ISSA, ISACA, etc.
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, and Abilities
– Curiosity, questioning and listening skills are key to success in this role.
– Proven experience selling complex professional services in a rapidly evolving technical field
– Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed aggressive sales quotas.
– Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills; the ability to concisely present concepts and ideas and to mirror the perspectives of various departmental contacts at a variety of clients.
– Strong phone and video conference presence and experience contacting many clients and prospects each day
– Exceptional interactive presentation skills
– An understanding of Cybersecurity and / or Information Technology markets and clients
– Strong business acumen. The ability to grasp and articulate how a variety of companies make money, compete within their market and differentiate themselves competitively.
– Ability to work independently while following documented sales process; “self-starter within a structured environment”
– Proficiency or the ability to quickly become proficient with MS Office and Dynamics 365 CRM suite of tools and other corporate productivity and web presentation tools
– Ability to, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Please visit www.pratum.com/careers to apply.
Please fill out this form to indicate your interest in joining one of Technology Association of Iowa’s Roundtables.
Participation in the CIO, CISO or CEO Roundtables is exclusively reserved for technology executives of TAI member organizations with these (or comparable) job titles. All other TAI Roundtables is exclusively reserved for individuals employed by TAI member organizations. Not a member? Join now.