Palmer Group has partnered with this Northwest Iowa leader in technology to fill the Information Technology Specialist role. This position is a critical piece of the IT team and is a great opportunity for someone who likes to contribute in a variety of ways. If you meet the qualifications below, apply today!
– Oversee user accounts across multiple software systems
– Prepare information to support decision making support within various company processes
– Improve upon operational productivity based on recommendations provided to the Director of IT
– Perform technical support to company personnel and troubleshoot computer issues
– Support the company’s software needs
– Maintain and develop users within the IT domain
– Assemble printers and new computers
– Troubleshoot issues with printers and computers
– Act as a central resource for supporting teams
– Collaborate with the IT team on various assigned tasks
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
– Positive, team-focused outlook with the desire to provide excellent service
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills
– Background with relevant software and operating systems
– Ability to troubleshoot IT/technical issues effectively
– Background with Active Directory
– Experience with networking including servers, switches, and firewalls
Please fill out this form to indicate your interest in joining one of Technology Association of Iowa’s Roundtables.
Participation in the CIO, CISO or CEO Roundtables is exclusively reserved for technology executives of TAI member organizations with these (or comparable) job titles. All other TAI Roundtables is exclusively reserved for individuals employed by TAI member organizations. Not a member? Join now.