If you have a passion for leading project teams of 20-40 people, this may be the position for you! Our client is looking for a qualified Senior Project Manager to plan, organize, lead, and control cross-functional products or IT projects. Apply today if you believe this would be a good fit for you.
Locations available in Atlanta, Charlotte, and Forth Worth or the option to work fully remote.
- Lead and manage project lifecycle phases for multiple complex projects initiatives
- Establish project scope and develop project plans
- Deliver effective, accurate, and consistent communication to project teams, management, external clients, and vendors
- Ensure quality standards for the project are met
- Create project charter including the definition of project scope and deliverables, identification of project goals and milestones, development of project plans and budgets
- Assemble project team members, assign responsibilities, and lead team meetings
- Coordinate the work of technical professionals and other staff across other functions and disciplines
- Maintain project documentation
- Work as a cross-functional team member in an Agile setting to help complete and deliver the team commitments
- Collaborate across teams and across business areas in the spirit of an Agile mindset.
- Manage, monitor, and report risks
- 8-10+ years of project management experience, or equivalent training and/or experience
- 2-5+ years of project and/or technical delivery in the financial services industry
- Agile, waterfall SDLC’s and ITIL framework knowledge
- Knowledge of an enterprise project management tool, such as Planview PPM Pro or Clarity
- Experience with an ALM tool, such as Microsoft ADO
- Expertise in standard software packages
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, negotiation, and leadership skills