Are you a Data Reporting Developer who has strong SSRS experience? Our client is seeking someone with your talents who can lead strategic projects related to data reporting, data triage, master data management, and other related data initiatives. If this describes you, please apply today!
The location is also available in Atlanta.
- Collaborate with operations and business units to gain an understanding of data needs
- Report strategy, solutions, and roadmap to senior-level executives and clients
- Transform business and client data requirements into meaningful data extracts, reports, and data visualizations
- Develop SQL, T-SQL scripts, and SQL stored procedures
- Serve the needs from operational to executive reporting by developing enterprise and client level reporting solutions in SSRS, Tableau Desktop Pro, and Tableau Server
- Design and create enterprise-level report delivery solutions within SSRS Report Server and Tableau Server that support both internal and external needs
- Develop and design solutions with security as a critical design requirement for data, systems, and applications
- Collaborate across teams and across business areas in the spirit of an Agile mindset.
- Manage, monitor, and report risks
- 10+ years of experience where the primary responsibility involved advanced enterprise and client-facing report design and advanced development in SSRS and Tableau
- Experience consulting on large projects and leading medium-size data-driven or reporting projects
- Data development experience within a PCI environment
- Expert knowledge of SQL, T-SQL scripting languages
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server Data Tools, SSRS, SSRS Report Server platform, MS office tools, and Tableau Desktop Pro
- Expert knowledge of Tableau Server platform.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile methodologies and Jira
- Expert knowledge of data query languages, reporting software, and distribution
- Knowledge of clustering, distributions, forecasting, animation, sheet swapping, background images, actions, and advanced mapping features
- Excellent communication skills