Next Level Ventures is seeking a Marketing Manager who is energetic and passionate about venture capital, technology and marketing to join our Des Moines, Iowa-based team.
You will play a key role in the operations of Next Level Ventures (NLV):
- Digital marketing – Maintaining our website and building out enhancements;
- Social media – Managing NLV and partner Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, writing posts, creating content, and monitoring audience engagement;
- External communications – Drafting newsletters and press releases, managing all distribution and mailing lists;
- Events – Planning and managing events, both virtual and in-person, including annual meetings, conferences among portfolio companies, social events, etc.;
- Marketing materials – Creating and maintaining printed and digital marketing materials;
- Content – Developing and managing content strategy, writing original content for website, blog and social media, and soliciting content from our limited partners and other sources;
- Other requests – Supporting the firm’s partners in other marketing and business requests as needed.
Abilities and Background:
- At least one (1) year and up to five (5) years of direct marketing experience;
- Detail oriented with great organizational and planning skills;
- Self-starter with the capability to complete assignments with little supervision;
- Good written and verbal skills;
- High levels of creativity in order to create visually pleasing and interesting materials;
- Advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and other marketing-related software;
- BA/BS with a preferred emphasis in marketing; and
- Eager to network in the startup and tech communities.
To apply, submit your resume, including a link to your LinkedIn profile, to email@example.com.