Myriad Advisor Solutions, located in Waukee, IA, is actively seeking candidates for a full-time Data Migration Specialist. This is a hands-on opportunity that requires strong attention to detail, a technical background, and excellent problem-solving skills.
You will be responsible for performing data extraction of discrete and non-discrete data from various CRM and Tools and Database Systems and then migrating these datasets to other CRM and Tools and Database Systems, archiving upon completion. The Data Migration Specialist will serve as the primary point of contact for the data migration process for assigned projects. The ideal candidate is one who can take ownership of the role and work independently to meet project timelines as assigned by the Project Manager and Client involved in the project.
This position may allow for a remote and/or hybrid work environment; onsite is preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assess the client’s desired scope, analyze client data and design a project plan
– Set and manage appropriate expectations for successful project execution
– Set up the environment for data migration and perform ETL for desired databases
– Perform data cleaning, preparation, reporting, and data analysis
– Perform data extraction, aggregation, and quality checking from multiple sources and validation of the performance measures
– Build database tables and frameworks
– Proactively identify issues and work on a resolution plan to alleviate the impact on the project
– Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks to ensure timely delivery
– Support the Project Manager with statuses and follow-ups
Travel: There may be times when travel is required to client sites for projects, but it would be very minimal. If working remotely, there will be a requirement to travel to our home office in Waukee, IA, on occasion.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, or related field
– 2+ years Experience with data analysis and SQL; Experience working in a model office testing environment is an asset
– Data cleansing, normalizing, reconciliation, and balancing experience, as related to an ETL process using SQL
– Strong knowledge of and experience with MS SQL technologies
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
– Expertise in the Data Migration / Integration field
– Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, ETL development, and data mining
– Ability to read and write SQL statements
– Versant in enterprise architecture concepts
– Ability to read XML, XSLT, XML Schemas
– Competitive Compensation
– Leading benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Group Term Life, Voluntary Vision, STD, LTD, and Term Life
– Paid Vacation and Sick Time
– Paid Holidays
– Employee Assistance Program
– Casual Dress Code
We use Paycor Recruiting and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM or PROMOTIONS inbox so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
Please fill out this form to indicate your interest in joining one of Technology Association of Iowa’s Roundtables.
Participation in the CIO, CISO or CEO Roundtables is exclusively reserved for technology executives of TAI member organizations with these (or comparable) job titles. All other TAI Roundtables is exclusively reserved for individuals employed by TAI member organizations. Not a member? Join now.