The Iowa Communications Network (“ICN”) is seeking an experienced Account Consultant. The candidate will manage, and maintain relationships and sell ICN products and services to ICN customers throughout the State of Iowa.
- The ICN Account Consultant will develop and maintain trusted relationships with the ICN largest/most strategic accounts while maintaining and growing current book of business.
- The Account Consultant will sell the ICN customers the following services: Dedicated Data, MPLS, Ethernet, Internet, Security Services, Firewall, Cloud Connection, Managed Voice, SIP, cabling and fiber installation statewide.
- Account Consultant will help develop business proposals that will help drive new business and renew existing business.
- Account Consultant will work with customers on solutions to help that agency meet their goals for the future.
- Collaborate with Management to establish annual and quarterly forecasts and objectives for gross margin objectives.
- Maintains a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities and manage the sales step processes to assure a high probability of successful closure.
- Coordinates with internal service/support personnel delivery of all service orders in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Manages projects, including plan development, resource allocation and management, configuration management, change management, issue management and risk management.
- Works with key internal agency staff to assure effective new product development to meet key customer needs.
- Account Consultant shall maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of ICN staff, as well as present a positive team-oriented attitude and customer focus.
- Account Consultant shall possess excellent customer services skills to communicate effectively with ICN strategic customers.
- Skill in forecasting/closing and executive level presentations.
- Knowledge of Return of Investment tools and financial modeling as part of the sales process.
- Skill in business development, negotiation and influencing customers.
- Stay Abreast with latest industry standards and developments.
- Be Imaginative and driven to nurture a culture of outstanding work.
- Be Accountable and professional to help push our agency to the next level to reach goals.
- Account Consultant should have a working knowledge of Dedicated Data, MPLS, Ethernet, Internet, Security Services, Firewall, Cloud Connection, Managed Voice, SIP, cabling and fiber installation.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, deal with changing priorities and to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Account Consultant must have proven work experience in sales or working in the telecommunications industry.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Applicants must meet at least one of the following minimum requirements to qualify for positions in this job classification:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a degree in any field, and experience equal to four years of full-time work as an account manager, account executive or equivalent sales/technical experience within the telecommunications or information technology field.
- A total of eight years of education and/or full-time experience (as described in number one), where thirty semester hours of accredited college or university course work in any field equals one year of full-time experience.
Apply online: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/iowa/jobs/3691371/account-consultant?department=336