PoE Lighting Control Systems Designer
Location: Des Moines Metro Area; Remote work considered
As a PoE Lighting Control Systems Designer, you will review and interpret project documents to provide complete code-compliant designs inclusive of device layouts, zoning, load calculations, dimming type, and detailed drawings for Lighting Control projects.
- Create Igor control layouts, zone drawing, load schedules, and submittals for PoE lighting control projects.
- Act as a resource, providing technical assistance for projects during bidding, design, permitting and construction.
- Provide efficiency reviews and/or value engineering options for existing designs.
- Coordinate with clients, consultants and project personnel.
- Design code-compliant, contract-compliant and cost-effective systems while reviewing scopes of work, specifications, plans and legal contracts.
- Working with the appropriate teams to provide a timely and accurate project quote
- Contribute to the on-going Igor education program to train our clients, partners and employees.
Here’s what we’re looking for…
- A motivated computer-aided design and drafting modeling program guru who takes the time to do things right and focuses in on what’s important in an ever-changing environment.
- Lighting Control estimating experience and exposure to large-scale, multi-family residential construction projects highly preferred.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD required; Revit (BIM) and Bluebeam Revu highly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Familiarity with PoE Lighting control systems preferred.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Igor’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
- 3-5+ years’ relevant experience with Lighting Control Systems design required
Send your resume to HR@igor-tech.com with the job title in the subject line.