Full Job Description
We 100% agree with Gary Vaynerchuk’s viewpoint on the value of Content Strategists within our organization. Does this sound like you? https://www.instagram.com/p/CHK88HcgHOe/
Who is Chatterkick?
We are a creative social media agency with Midwest roots, representing clients all over the world. Our team is made up of envelope-pushers, big thinkers, brainstormers, and conversation starters. We live and breathe social media advertising and all its analytics and data. We love to create engaged, happy social media communities around businesses, and we are dedicated to creating a glowing brand reputation, culture, and voice for our clients.
If you want to see what it’s like to work here, scroll through our social channels, or reach out to one of our team members.
What’s the gig?
- Research, pitch, and develop content ideas for social media, email, websites, digital advertising campaigns, etc.
- Establish and maintain brand voice and visual guidelines for clients, ensuring that brand positioning, creative look-and-feel and key messages support the brand
- Create work for all types of formats: static images, videos GIFS, copywriting, long-form audio
- Developing content both independently and also collaborating with partners to deliver creative digital assets globally
- Identify and leverage trends in the digital space, innovative strategies, and emerging platforms.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and throw advanced tools to the wind when you need to create content on the fly in tools like Canva.
- Lead data-driven design best practices (AB testing, user research, analytics analysis)
- Collaborate and coordinate on projects with your team (we call them pods). They’re made up of a project manager, ad strategist, community manager, and you!
- Work on multiple, concurrent creative projects in a fast-paced, deadline-intensive environment
- Participate in content brainstorming sessions, including development of content ideas.
- Participate in photo/video shoots and podcast series
- Perform post-production edits to deliver quality creative (download assets, edit them, tag them, resize for digital needs, upload them into Chatterkick’s digital filing system).
What you’ll get out of this role:
- We move fast and cover a lot of creative ground. You’ll develop a wide variety of creative skills for all types of industries.
- If you’re innovative, curious, quirky, and still super detail-oriented, you’ve found your people.
- We’re a tight-knit crew; almost all of our clients are close friends to someone on our team.
- The perks and benefits are dope.
Your Incredible Team Members: Look up their personalities at 16personalities.com
- Meet Mackenzie Thibodeaux a Defender (ISFJ-T) Louisiana
- Meet Erin Durham a Defender (ISFJ-A) in Louisiana
- Meet Mariah Black-Overholt a Mediator (INFP-T) in Iowa
Am I a fit? Our Ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelors degree in an equivalent field, a recent or upcoming college grad, or has solid street cred in the creative world.
- The ability to follow directions, give and take constructive criticism.
- Solid skills in the art of time management, organization, and communication.
- Develop an elite resource of industry best practices and the social platforms we love and be willing to learn and articulate the unique Chatterkick POV on each.
- A ride-or-die attitude when it comes to creative trends, know-how, and efficiency. (ie. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & willing to use apps/creative platforms)
- A passion for social media and a relentless desire to always be learning more about their opportunities and limitations.
- An obsession with pop culture, music, or food. We love a friendly teammate with a sense of humor. (If you can carry on a conversation about the TikTok, personality quizzes/assessments, or can recite ’90-2k rap lyrics, major brownie points)
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
- Have you created content for B2B organizations?
Please provide a portfolio. Only portfolios showcasing social media content created for businesses will be considered.
We 100% agree with Gary Vaynerchuk’s viewpoint on the value of Content Strategists within our organization. Does this sound like you? Why or why not?
- Please visit https://www.16personalities.com/, take the quiz and share your results.
- Creating Content for Agency or Internal Business Team: 2 years (Required)