Do you have strong technical background with a passion for solving customer problems and growing revenue? 4DMobile’s Business and Product Development Manager will have the opportunity to use these skills to develop strategic relationships with key customers and partners to grow revenue. This position will be responsible for assessing the market and trends for customers to leverage 4DMobile’s innovative software (xDIM). You will use in-depth knowledge gained through customer interaction and market research to identify and communicate new market and customer requirements to the development team.
The Business and Product Development Manager is a critical position that will function within an entrepreneurial team, enabling 4DMobile to experience explosive growth.
- Lead and execute business development planning and execution efforts resulting in revenue growth.
- Ability to identify and connect with decision makers by researching potential leads and effectively branding 4DMobile marketing solutions.
- Develop strategic relationships and negotiate contracts with key customers and partners.
- Develop and execute tactical plans for lead generation and sales, market communications, and customer relationship management.
- Assess markets and trends to determine opportunities for customers and partners to leverage xDIM software and define strategic business and marketing plans.
- Leverage technical and industry-specific knowledge to develop strategic business development plans, sales strategies, and initiatives to secure new business.
- Track all sales and marketing activities and analyze data to optimize business development approach and management.
- Identify and efficiently communicate new market and new customer requirements to product development team.
- Product management responsibility for xDIM software suite of products (Cloud, Mobile, API / SDK) including requirements, planning, pricing, forecasting, launching, and marketing.
- Manage pre-sales processes, including assessment of customer requirements, configurations, product pricing, and quoting.
- Represent company at trade shows and act as industry representative at technical conferences.
Required Skills and Experiences
- BA or BS degree in technical field preferred.
- 5-7 years of business development or product management experience in technology company.
- Strong technology background.
- Passion for winning business and closing deals.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively about technology and its business implications.
- Strong problem-solving skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with customers.
- Must have experience with cross-functional teams that include engineering, sales, and marketing staff.
- Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with executive management