Apply to Speak at the 2022 Iowa Technology Summit
SHARE. CONNECT. INSPIRE.
The Iowa Technology Summit, April 11-12, 2022, is designed by and for the Technology Association of Iowa members, to strengthen the Iowa technology community through cross-industry collaboration and problem-solving.
Have you applied a technology tool in a new and creative way to solve a common problem and are excited to share your story with an audience of your peers from across the state of Iowa? Do you thrive in helping others solve challenges through technology?
If you have deep knowledge within your area of expertise, and a passion for sharing case studies, real-world examples, best practices, and how-to’s, we want to hear from you!
Content is selected by a committee comprised of technology professionals from multiple industries across the state of Iowa. The speaker selection panel wants to see and learn how you are:
- The Iowa Technology Summit will be held on April 11-12, 2022, in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Creating a competitive advantage using technology.
- Using proven strategies and the best technologies to tackle your biggest challenges.
- Utilizing new and emerging technologies to solve common business problems.
- Using creative techniques to lead and inspire teams.
Tentative tracks for the 2022 Iowa Technology Summit are listed below. However, in hopes of providing the most relevant content for our members, an opportunity to suggest content or track topics is provided in the application form.
- Industry 4.0
- Technology Innovation
A few notes for those interested in speaking:
- Submissions are accepted through January 26, 2022.
- Presentations should be 45 – 50 minutes in length.
- Priority will be given to speakers presenting on real-world, problem-solving experiences and techniques. Specific examples and case studies are encouraged.
- The most effective and valuable presentations foster discussion and collaboration with audience members.
Apply To Speak