Presented by the Technology Association of Iowa and the University of Iowa John Pappajohn Entrepreneurial Center
Thursday, March 3, 2011 | 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. | The Hotel at Kirkwood Center, Cedar Rapids
Who: Entrepreneurs, Business Experts, Investors
What: Entrepreneurs will pitch their business to a supportive group of peer CEOs, CIOs, business development experts, industry professionals and business-savvy people. In return, they have a unique opportunity to receive constructive feedback on areas such as fundraising, value proposition, business plan, management team, sales/marketing/support and building strategy.
- Pitch your business to a "Think Tank" of individuals to gain momentum in taking your company to the next level
- Refine your pitch with little to no risk
- Network with and gain access to other talented people and ideas in an open environment
- Gain ideas and learn business growth strategies that can help your own company
- Enjoy a rich networking experience
- Sit in for part of or the entire day, or just attend the mixer
- ActiveGrade, LLC
- ASAP Technology Works
- Celadon Applications
- Corvida Medical
- CQM Systems
- Flat-D Innovations
- Germ General Corporation
- Golf Database
- JoSa Enterprises
- MICROBIORAPID, LLC
- Revolt, Inc.
- Rives Audio / Talon Loudspeakers
- Al Beach, Regional Director of Kirkwood SBDC
- Greg Crosby, Founder/CEO of NextGen Marketing Group
- Scot Eberle, CEO of Fiberutilities Group
- Rob Gettemy, Co-Founder of 1M4JC.com
- David Gion, President of Canvis
- Maynard Goff, Principal of Oakstone Holdings, LLC
- Paul Heath, Director of SBDC
- Mark Kittrell, Angel Investor
- Bruce Lehrman, CEO of Involta
- Curt Nelson, CEO of EDC
- Jack Perry, CEO of Syncbak
- Art Peters, Independent IT Consultant
- Brad Rasmussen, CIO of GeoLearning
- Don Schoen, CEO of BuyerCompass
- David Schroder, President of Invest America
- Terry Sullivan, CFO of CIPCO
- Aaron Warner, CIO of Integrated DNA Technologies
- Luke Widmer, President of American Management Specialists, LLC
Find more about The Hotel at Kirkwood Center.
Free to participate and attend. Come for either the entire day or as much as your schedule will allow!
Sign-up early! Space is limited.
Appropriate dressing for this event is business casual.
|10:30 am||Registration and networking|
|11:00 to noon||Lunch & Learn Panel: "Starting and Growing Companies: The Good, Bad & Ugly"
|12:10 to 12:50 pm||Session I (four separate tracks)|
|1 to 1:40||Session II (four separate tracks)|
|1:50 to 2:30||Session III (four separate tracks)|
|2:40 to 3:20||Session IV (four separate tracks)|
|3:30 to 4:30||
|4:30 to 5:00||Reception|