March 26 | 12 pm - 5 pm | Cedar Falls, IA
At the University of Northern Iowa Business and Community Services Building
Entrepreneurs will pitch their business to a supportive group of peer CEOs, CIOs, business development experts, industry professionals and business-savvy people. In return, they have a unique opportunity to receive constructive feedback on areas such as fundraising, value proposition, business plan, management team, sales/marketing/support and building strategy.
- Pitch your business to a "Think Tank" of individuals to gain momentum in taking your company to the next level.
- Refine your pitch with little to no risk.
- Network with and gain access to other talented people and ideas in an open environment.
- Gain ideas and learn business growth strategies that can help your own company.
- Enjoy a rich networking experience.
- Sit in for part of or the entire day.
Types of Pitches
- Business Development
- Top four companies will be given complementary registration to TAI's i2iowa Investor and Innovator Forum on April 9.
- The first place company will win $500 and the chance to present at the Pitch & Grow - Fresh Look during the i2iowa Forum
Black Eagle Agriculture LLC
KT's Indoor Inflatable Park
Aaron Horn, Radiology Protocols
Bill Bradford, Next Generation Wireless
Mike Colwell, Greater Des Moines Partnership
Rodney Duroe, Farmers State Bank
Eric Englemann, Geonetric/Iowa Startup Accelerator
Craig Ibsen, Next Level Ventures
Drew Larson, BrownWinick
Mike Mallaro, The VGM Group
Ian McKilligan, Up and Running Software
Michael Jenkins, BrownWinick
Mark Stewart, Kalio
Kate Washut, Far Reach, Inc.
|12:00 pm||Registration & Networking|
|1 - 1:35 pm||Pitch Session 1|
|1:45 - 2:20 pm||Pitch Session 2|
|2:30 - 3:05 pm||Pitch Session 3|
|3:15 - 3:50 pm||Pitch Session 4|
|4 - 5:15 pm||Pitch-Off|
Free for everyone. Come for the entire day or for as much as your schedule will allow.
Business Casual Dress
Room experts selected the top four pitches to participate in the pitch-off
- Aboundant - Wil Ranney, Founder/CEO
- Black Eagle Agriculture - James Leffler & Paul Farmer, Partners
- iTracking Research - Bill Harwood, President
- Kyoger - Trace Steffen, Kenny Stevenson, Trevor Carlson, Curran Lipsett, Team Members
Kyoger was selected by the audience as the winner and was given $500 and the chance to present at the Pitch & Grow - Fresh Look during the i2iowa Forum. All four finalists were given free admission to i2iowa.
The next Pitch & Grow event is scheduled for April 9 during the i2iowa Forum.