April 10 | 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Veterans Memorial Auditorium
As part of Iowa's annual TriTECHta, entrepreneurs will pitch their business to a supportive group of peer CEOs, CIOs, business development experts, industry professionals and business-savvy people. In return, they have a unique opportunity to receive constructive feedback on areas such as fundraising, value proposition, business plan, management team, sales/marketing/support and building strategy.
- Pitch your business to a "Think Tank" of individuals to gain momentum in taking your company to the next level.
- Refine your pitch with little to no risk.
- Network with and gain access to other talented people and ideas in an open environment.
- Gain ideas and learn business growth strategies that can help your own company.
- Enjoy a rich networking experience.
- Sit in for part of or the entire day.
Types of Pitches
- Business Development
GRAND PRIZE: $1,000 and a Regus Virtual Office package
Golf Challenges, LLC
Health Tech Hatch
Healthy for Life University
Higher Learning Technologies
Live My City
Men's Style Lab
Imran Ahmad, OCA Ventures
Jim Dugan, OCA Ventures
Emily Harris, DavisBrown
Jason Heltzer, OCA Ventures
John LaMarche, VentureNet Iowa
Drew Larson, BrownWinick
Trey Martin, Integrated DNA Technologies
Jim Masterson, LightEdge Solutions
Sean McMurray, DataVision
Brad Rasmussen, Wellmark
Christian Renaud, StartupCity Des Moines
Erin Rollenhagen, Entrepreneurial Technologies
Kristin Runyan, CDS Global
Frank Russell, Prositions
Jason Stone, Davis Brown
Aaron Warner, Integrated DNA Technologies
Nathan Wright, Lava Row
|8:30am||Registration & Networking|
|9 - 9:35am||Pitch Session 1|
|9:45 - 10:20am||Pitch Session 2|
|10:30 - 11:05 am||Pitch Session 3|
|11:15 - 11:50 am||Pitch Session 4|
|12 - 1 pm||Pitch-Off & Lunch|
Free for students; $30 for everyone else. Come for the entire day or for as much as your schedule will allow.
Business Casual Dress